Just in time for Christmas!
Looking for some Christmas song ideas for your dance fitness or Zumba®? Here are a few of my favorite Christmas songs for Zumba® along with some other popular Christmas songs. Although these are not songs provided by ZIN™ (they are not Zumba® songs), you can still use them in your classes. I also added some inspiring routines that you can use for your Zumba® classes. Merry Christmas!
- All I Want For Christmas Is You (Warm up or Pop) by Mariah Carey 4:01
I like that this Christmas song can be used as either a warm up or a regular routine.
- Feliz Nadidad (Cha Cha) by Jose Feliciano or Tito El Bambino
Jose Feliciano Version:
Tito El Bambino Version:
- Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree by multiple artists- below is by Miley Cyrus 2:22
- Ay, Ay, Ay It’s Christmas by multiple artists- below is by Ricky Martin 2:49 found on Amazon: Ay, Ay, Ay It’s Christmas (Album Version)
- Step Into Christmas by Elton John 4:28
- Jingle Bell Rock by multiple artists
- Run Run Rudolph by Kelly Clarkson 2:27
- Santa Claus Is Comin’ to Town by Mariah Carey 3:24
- Winter Wonderland by Selena Gomez 2:05
- Deck The Rooftop (Glee Cast Version) by Glee Cast 2:29
- Christmas Tree by Lady Gaga feat. Space Cowboy 2:22
- Santa Baby by (Glee Cast Version) by Glee Cast 2:31
- It’s Christmas Time by KJ-52 3:39
- Last Christmas by Cascada 3:53
- Drummer Boy by Justin Bieber feat. Busta Rhymes 3:45
- Merry Christmas Everyone (Remastered) by Shakin’ Stevens 3:40
- The Santa Claus Boogie by The Tractors 3:49
- My Only Wish (This Year) by: Britney Spears 4:16