I was in great need of some new warm-ups so I downloaded Wild Wild Love and Dynamite for some easy routines. I also downloaded Girl on Fire for a nice cool-down. I like to use a slow pop song right after the initial warm-up so we don’t just start right in and can warm up a little more without more grapevines, etc. I also use a slow pop song before the final cool-down to get the heart-rate down before we stretch. This month I used Problem and Classic. Car Wash is a great song and I even had someone tell me it brought back memories of when she would go to the movies and out with friends when she was younger. I like the new Christina Aguilera version.
- Wild Wild Love Artist: Pitbull Feat. G.R.L. 3:22
- Fancy Artist: Iggy Azalea Feat. Charli XCX 3:19
- Car Wash Artist: Christina Aguilera 3:50
- Problem Artist: Ariana Grande Feat. Iggy Azalea 3:14
- Classic Artist: MKTO 2:55
- Girl On Fire Artist: Alicia Keys Feat. Nicki Minaj 4:31
- Dynamite Artist: Taio Cruz 3:24